Aqui una selección de los mejores estribillos para ir escuchando por el microcentro a eso de las 3 de la tarde:
* Don't want your help, don't need your help. You found a way to make me say "help me please, someone". Heeeeeeeeelp heeeeeeeeeelp heeeeeeeelp heeeeelp!!! (Helpless - FNM)
* Bang, bang bang, directo al corazón!!!! (Dominó - Panza)
* Catch the wind, see us spin, sail away, leave today, way up high in the sky. But the wind won't blow, you really shouldn't go, it only goes to show that you will be mine, by takin' our time. (What is and what should never be - Led Zeppelin)
* Freak out, I'm alone now, I feel just like I'm losing my mind! (Ain't that a Bitch - Aerosmith)
* Still I hear: buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!! (Burn - Deep Purple)
* She's the one for me, she's all I really need, she's the one for me, she's my one and only. (Zero - Smashing Pumpkins)
* You want me? Then fucking come on and break the door down, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm reeeeeeeaaaaaady!!! (I want you - Radiohead)
* Now that you know what you knowI bet you wish you could let it go, you'll never come sucking your thumb, better off dumb. (Dumb - Garbage)
* They pay homage to a king whose dreams are buried in their minds, his tears are frozen stiff icicles drip from his eyes, welcome to the tragic kingdom, cornfields of popcorn have yet to spring open (Tragic Kingdom - No Doubt)
* Sailors fighting in the dance hall , oh man! Look at those cavemen go, it's the freakiest show. (Life on mars - David Bowie)
* Both thighs squeezed tight, choke choke choke choke!!!!!!! (Date with the night - Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
* Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the Cemetary gates! (Cemetery Gates - Pantera)
* There's something in the way she explains to me"please be careful, I exist in someone else's head", oh no, something in the way she makes believe please be careful: Annie dreams that everyone is dead (Annie - Our Lady Peace)
* Now go away, now go away, now go away!!!!!!!! (Go away - Living Colour)
* Go blame it on your lying, cheeting, cold-death-beating, two times and double dealing, meanless-treating, loving heart! (Blame it on your heart - River Phoenix, si si, el actor)
Ahhhh, entre tantos otros..........